Life Lessons




Laying on the roadside drenched in all blood got a helping hand from a passer by offered me help & dropped me at a government hospital. Painful and scary at the same time, blood running from right side of forehead, right leg had a big hole & I could see my feet bone from it. Arms, shoulders & elbows had big scratches.
When came home from hospital I asked for mirror & that was a horrible face which I saw in it. 3 stitches on forehead, right side of my cheek was bruised and swollen. Thought I would never look the same as I used to few hours back & that cringed me from within.
15 days passed face looking far better but still can't walk properly. Meanwhile there were few people including family members & friends who did not care about how horrible I was looking & how miserable my condition was. I got their support through out.
2 months passed, now no dressing is required for my leg, I can walk properly & look quiet same as earlier  except the stitches mark on my forehead but all this while learned a few things...firstly good looks is temporary & it is gonna go away either with age or with uncertainties so no point in being proud of it. Secondly never loose a person who was there in your worst time because life may not be good to you every time..... 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grass is always greener on the other side

Homosexuality is right or wrong?

Happiness