Nothing is permanent


Last month my neighbor had a car, my sister had a lipstick collection, my father had expensive shoes, my friend had latest I phone and I had a best friend but at this moment my neighbor's car is stolen, my sister lost her 3 lipsticks last week, my father's shoes got torn off, my friend's I phone is broken & I lost my best friend.
Life is full of ups & downs. Things you have right now you may not cherish in future. Even our strongest relationships may not last long & things we boast about may not stay as good as they were. It is said that change is necessary & who likes monotonous life either.
Best way to fight all these uncertainty is not to get overly attached to any person or thing, never cry over loosing your belongings and accept the fact that temporary things are just to give you short term happiness so seize the day with whatever you have & remember the fact that nothing is permanent including our lives.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grass is always greener on the other side

Homosexuality is right or wrong?

Happiness